martes, 2 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Gina Reggiani)

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Williamson,

My name is Gina Reggiani. I’m eleven years old and I go to Escuela de la Costa, in Puerto Madryn. My family and I live in Chubut. My dad is a radiologist. He works at a hospital; I learn all from him, he is the best!
My mum works in Aluar. She works with computers. She buys clothes for me and my brother. I love my mum!
My brother, Ciro, goes to kindergarden. He loves me and I love him! He is cute.  He has a beautiful, long and blond hair. And when he smiles, he is like an angel! He is the best brother EVER!
In my free time, I go with a friend to all places by bike. I usually go cycling on Saturdays and Sundays.
I'm going to send you photos of me and my family. I have long, dark hair.
I'm really looking forward to staying with you.

Yours sincerely,
Gina Reggiani


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario