martes, 2 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Josefina Ulibarri)

Dear Mr and Mrs Di Paolo
My name is Josefina Ulibarri. I´m ten and I go to Escuela de la Costa in Puerto Madryn.
My family and live in Puerto Madryn, in a neighborhood  Called Quintas del Mirador. My dad is an employee. He works in an Office. He´s very hard-working.
My mum is a photographer. She is a journalist in a newspaper.
My brother, Santiago, is younger than me. He´s a bit bossy but I don´t mind.
He´s very clever and he wants to be a police officer.
In my free time, I usually practice Ballet. I´m very tall. I sending you photos of me and my family with this letter .
My sister Juana is older than me. She wants to be a psychologist.
I´m  in the middle of the picture

You sincerely,
Josefina Ulibarri

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario