lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Manuel Susbielles)

Host family: Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.


Dear Mr. and Mrs. Johnson,
My name is Manuel Susbielles De Bernardi. I’m eleven and I go to “Escuela de la Costa” school in Puerto Madryn.
My family and I live in Puerto Madryn, Argentina. 
My dad is a doctor. He works the city hospital and he’s very hard-working. My mum has got a degree in nutrition. She’s really generous and hard-working too. She works in the hospital too. My sister, Bernardita, is older than me.  She’s cheerful and creative. She’s studying at university of Buenos Aires.
In my free time, I usually hang out with my friends and we go to the beach.
I’m sending you photos of me and my family with this letter. I’ve got straight brown hair but my sister’s got curly dark hair.



I’m really looking forward to staying with you.

Yours sincerely,
Manuel Susbielles De Bernardi.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario