lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Oriana Cagliolo)

Host family: Mr. and Mrs. Martinez

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Martinez,
My name is Oriana Cagliolo. I’m eleven and I go to “Escuela de la Costa” school in Puerto Madryn.
My family and I live in Puerto Madryn, a city in Argentina. My dad is a commercial manager. He works in a company and he’s very hard-working. My mum is a consultant. She’s really creative and cheerful too. Right now, she is writing s briefing! She works from home and she often works at weekends. My sister, Valentina, is older than me. She is a bit bossy but I don’t mind. She is very sociable and she wants to be a designer. She goes to secondary school so she is living at home right now.
In my free time, I always listen to music. I’m not good at singing!
I’m sending you a photo of me and my family with this letter. I’ve got straight fair hair.
I’m really looking forward to staying with you.
Yours sincerely,
Oriana Cagliolo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario