lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Sabina Menedin)

Host family: Mr. and Mrs. Simons, London, UK.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Simons,
My name is Sabina Menedin.  I’m eleven and I go to “Escuela de la Costa” school in Puerto Madryn.
My family and I live in Puerto Madryn, Argentina. My dad is an engineer. He works in a company building and he’s very hard-working. My mum is a nutritionist. She’s very patient and hard-working. She works for the Ministry of Education. My sister, Ari, is older than me. She’s lazy but she’s very creative and she wants to be a journalist.
In my free time, I usually dance. I love it!
I’m sending you a photo of me and my family with this letter. I’ve got dark curly hair but my sister’s got straight dark hair.
I’m really looking forward to staying with you.
Yours sincerely,
Sabina Menedin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario