lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Delfina García Sevillano)

Host family: Mr. and Mrs. Sunny, Venice, Italy.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Sunny,
My name is Delfina García Sevillano. I’m eleven and I go to “Escuela de la Costa” school in Puerto Madryn.
My family and I live in Puerto Madryn, Argentina. My mum is a teacher. She works in a gym. She’s generous. My dad is a diver. He works in “Patagonia Scuba”. He is polite. I have one brother and sisters. Julia is older than me. She’s cheerful and generous. My other sister, Juana, is younger than me and she’s very cheerful. My brother, Jerónimo, is also younger than me. He’s very lazy.
In my free time, I play the piano.
I’m sending you a photo of my family with this letter. My sister has got straight dark hair.
I’m really looking forward to staying with you.
Yours sincerely,
Delfina García Sevillano.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario